Ringing in the New Year doesn’t require staying up until midnight. You can find a wide variety of family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebrations all across the St. Louis area! There’s something for everyone!
- When: December 31 | 11 am – 2 pm
- Location: 1050 Des Peres Road, Des Peres, MO 63131
- Cost: $8 / members and residents; $12 non-residents
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with your entire family at The Lodge Indoor Pool! Guests will participate in traditional New Year’s Eve festivities including a countdown to noon with a gigantic beach ball drop! Enjoy swimming in the wave pool, the indoor slide, music, dancing and a NYE-themed backdrop to snap some fun photos! All youth guests will take home a beach ball! The Lodge Café will be open from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY 12/27 FOR EACH PERSON ATTENDING. This event will sell out – register early!
- When: Sunday, December 31 | 10 am – 1 pm
- Location: 5700 Lindell Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63112
Noon Year’s Eve at the Missouri History Museum is back again with a family celebration featuring a balloon drop when the clock strikes noon! Rock out to live music in the Grand Hall, make some crafts before the new year begins, explore the galleries with a numbers scavenger hunt, and join us for a special, supersized New Year–themed story time where we will learn about food traditions like Hoppin’ John, las doce uvas de la suerte (the 12 grapes of luck), and Lunar New Year dumplings.
- When: Sunday, December 31 | noon – 2 pm
- Location: 20 Allen Avenue #110, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Cost: $45 per child
- When: Sunday, December 31 | 10:30 am – 1 pm
- Location: 722 Holyoake Rd., Edwardsville, IL 62025
- Cost: Members: $10, Non-members: $12
Can’t stay up ‘til midnight? We’ve got you covered! Put on your fanciest party clothes and join us for a New Year’s party complete with crafts and a balloon drop at noon. Don’t miss this family tradition as you ring in the New Year! Tickets needed for children only:
- When: Sunday, December 31, 2022, 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Location: 1 Nagel Dr, Highland, IL 62249
- Cost: Members: FREE, Non-members: Daily rate
- When: Sunday, December 31, 2022, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Location: 601 Market St., St. Louis, MO 63101
- Cost: Free, fees apply for some activities
- When: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 10:00 pm
- Location: Market & Water St. Grafton, Illinois 62037
- Cost: Free
- When: Sunday, December 31, 2023
- Location: 3037 Locust Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
There’s simply no better place to ring in the New Year in St. Louis then The Fountain on Locust. Last year’s New Year’s Eve parties were a sell out hit, so this year they’re going even BIGGER with 3 different events on New Year’s Eve!
Check out their Swinging Soirees, Noon Years Eve, and Flights of Fancy events!
- When: Sunday, December 31, 2023, 7:30 pm
- Location: 718 N. Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103
- Cost: tickets start at $47
Celebrate 2023 in style at the SLSO’s annual bash—the New Year’s Eve concert. Revel in musical selections with Norman Huynh, a favorite of St. Louis audiences known for his humor and high spirits. What are we playing? It’s a surprise you’ll have to hear for yourself!
- When: December 31, 2023, 5 – 7:30 pm
- Location: Gateway Arch Riverboats, 50 S. LeonorK Sullivan Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Cost: Adults, 13+ $110 | Children, 3 – 12 $25
This popular dinner cruise is remixed for a New Year’s Eve celebration. Enjoy live music, a chef-curated, plated dinner featuring chicken & steak with a shrimp kabob and a champagne toast to ring in the new year.
- When: Sunday, December 31 from 8pm – 12am
- Location: Kokomo Joes, 4105 N. Cloverleaf Dr. St. Peters, MO 63376
Celebrate the New Year at Kokomo Joe’s! Enjoy a family-friendly event to ring in 2023. All ages welcome! Admission includes:
- 4 Hours of All You Can Play Activities, $5 Game Card
- Countdown, Balloon Drop, & Toast, Party Hats & Noisemakers
- Buffet (Gluten Free options available), Unlimited soft drinks, Desserts, Alcoholic beverages available at additional fees, KJ Souvenir Cup